Autumn Leaves Psychiatry (ALP) is expanding, and we need therapists, counselors, and psychiatric mental health nurse practitioners (PMHNPs) that share the same beliefs and values that we hold dear. These values and beliefs include empathy, morality, diversity, inclusiveness, and ethical care delivery.
Counselors, Therapists, & Psychiatric Clinician Roles and Responsibilities
- Assess new patients to find the most appropriate treatment plans that uniquely suit them.
- Psychotherapy, Psychiatric Diagnostic Evaluation, Medication Management Services for PMHNPs
- Maintain proper, timely, and complete clinical documentation of all services, interventions, and patient-related activities rendered.
- Provide counseling and therapy individually, in couples, family, and group sessions
- Maintain strict adherence to Medicaid guidelines
- Meet regularly with supervisor(s) for consultation regarding clients’ cases and progress
Qualifications and Education:
- Fully licensed Psychotherapist (LCPC, LMFT, LCSW, or Psychologist) or provisionally licensed (LPC, LMSW, or LAMFT), Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP-BC) while willing to work towards clinical licensing
- Reliable work ethic and ability to maintain punctual records
- Open mind to treatment needs of our diverse patient population
- Eager to contribute to Autumn Leaves Psychiatry and help it grow
- Able to work with a wide range of mental health issues
- Able to work with a diverse group of clientele, including LGBTQ+, children and teens, Veterans, and neurodiverse individuals, religious trauma and other traumas
- Passion for helping others
- Energetic, motivated, compassionate, personable, and hard-working
- Understand and complete ongoing education to be aware of dynamics and needed support for individuals and families who identify in the LGBTQ+, religious traumas, and marginalized communities
- Must be licensed in Idaho
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions to a non-medical audience
- Experience in treating substance use/abuse and eating disorders is a plus but is not required
Autumn Leaves mental health providers are committed to supporting individuals and serve as additional support to help you process your struggles and traumas and to grow into the most refined rendition of yourself.